Tuesday 26 May 2009

I love this band more than I love unicorns.

and I love unicorns... a lot.

The band I'm referring to is, of course, Cobra Starship.



I love Cobra Starship lots, they're my second favourite band (because, of course, nobody beats Garbage).

I've seen Cobra live twice now, and I love them a ridiculous amount. As you can see from the above picture, the band consists of 4 boys (Gabe, Nate, Suarez & Ryland), and one ridiculously hot girl (Vicky-T).

I don't really know what to say about the band, other than they're freaking awesome, and you should definitely listen to them if you haven't already. They have at least one song suited to everyone, and basically, they're better than you.

Myspace, Youtube & Google them. Now.

Personal favourite songs: Smile for the Paparazzi, Angie & Prostitution Is The Oldest Profession (And I, Dear Madame, Am A Professional)

Go. Now. Go support the #25 on my Hot 30 list ;-)

Bye. x

No comments:

Post a Comment