Sunday 4 January 2009

Love Of The Week: Uh Huh Her

Holla!
It's me again, telling you about my love of this week. I know you're simply
dying to find out what I've chosen this week... unless you read the blog title of course. That's right, this weeks love, UH HUH HER! Who are Uh Huh Her?: Uh Huh Her, according to Wikipedia, are an 'indietronic' band. I prefer not to class them as one genre, as they're far too creative for that. But, I guess indietronic's close enough! UHH, as they're known to fans, are made up of two members;
  • Camila Grey, an amazingly talented musician, formerly of Mellowdrone, and bass and keyboard player for everyone from Busta Rhymes to Kelly Osbourne.
  • Leisha Hailey, wonderful musician and actress. Best known for her role as Alice Pieszecki on 'The L Word', and as a member of 'The Murmurs'.

Why I love Uh Huh Her:

There are many reasons I love UHH;
  • their lyrics are amazing
  • music is annoyingly catchy
  • they're so chilled out
  • they love unicorns :)
  • they have style!
  • their merchandise is the best going
They're an amazing and sweet band. They even sent autographed pictures to fans because they're album was released late. They're super cool and, honestly, there's no reason to not love them. Plus, to top it off, they're both stunning!

What's next for Uh Huh Her?:
With their record deal, and sell out tours, I'd say conquering the world!
Their music is being played more and more on TV shows, and I can see these girls getting very successful, very soon!

What I'd like to see happen to Uh Huh Her:
Become wildly successful of course, but not lose touch of the real fans! *I'm talking to you, Ms. Bedingfield*
And I'd like to see them play in the UK, somewhere other than London, and not a 18+ show, if it's not too much to ask girlies!



No comments:

Post a Comment