Tuesday 29 September 2009

Howdy Kid!

Kayso, I was going to come on here and go on and on and on and ON about how much I love all things Deschanel! (I really do, Zooey Claire & Emily Erin are slightly incredible.) I decided that that wouldn't be too much fun, and that I enjoy doing LISTS! Lists are fun.

This weeks list will be about fictional couples.
I know, how lame is that?
Give me a chance though.

So... here's my Top 10 TV Couples!

#10 : Sandy & Kirsten Cohen
(The O.C)
Almost too dysfunctional, but I can't help but love them.



#9 : Sara Sidle & Gilbert Grissom
(C.S.I: Crime Scene Investigation)
I waited too long for this, but now they're married. Even if it's off screen, it's okay by me!


#8 : Kelly Taylor & Dylan McKay
(Beverly Hills, 90210)
The ULTIMATE couple! Shame that when the CW re-made, they broke them up. Dicks.



#7 : Alex Kelly & Seth Cohen
(The O.C)
I know a lot of people will be mad at me for this choice, but I hate Marissa and these two were SO cute together!


#6 : Tina Kennard & Bette Porter
(The L Word)
I can't even explain this. Just, so perfect!


#5 : Lisa Cuddy & Gregory House
(House M.D)
An AWESOME not-together couple, only together in a dream world. Bad times.


#4 : Jac Naylor & Joseph Byrne
(Holby City)
Not together anymore, but should be. I'm counting on this!


#3 : Robin Scherbatsky & Barney Stinson
(How I Met Your Mother)
Guess who just broke up? Heartbroken!


#2 : Jenny Reilly & Tommy Donnelly
(The Black Donnellys)
I hate that this show got cancelled. Worst. Ending. Ever.



#1 : Temperance Brennan & Seeley Booth
(Bones)
My GOD I love them! Not-together, unless you count sex in a dream world!


Also love:
  • Kate Todd & Tony DiNozzo (NCIS)
  • Allison Parker & Billy Campbell (Melrose Place)
  • Rachel Greene & Ross Gellar (Friends)
  • Addison Montgomery & Alex Karev (Grey's Anatomy)
  • Alex Drake & Gene Hunt (Ashes to Ashes)

I know that a lot of you wont know a lot of those couples, so I'm going to do a movie one too, just for you lovely people.

my Top 5 Movie Couples!

#5 : Amélie Poulain & Nino Quincampoix
(Amélie)
One of the most beautiful films of all time. Just adorable.


#4 : Jocelyn & Grigg Harris
(The Jane Austen Book Club)
They're just lovely to be honest.


#3 : Alex Owens & Nick Hurley
(Flashdance)
Even though there's something creepy about a 30 something male and an 18 year old Beals.



#2 : Jovie & Buddy
(Elf)
HOW ADORABLE are they? And I love this movie, too much!


#1 : Luce & Rachel
(Imagine Me & You)
Just, perfect.



There's probably more, but my mind is blanking a little. So until next time, be safe! Stay awesome and take care of each other. Unless someone does you wrong, then don't bother. I'm not saying actively hurt them, just don't look out for them or take any responsibility when it comes to their well being.
Anyway, over and out.

1 comment:

  1. I laaaahvv Kirsten and Sandy :] I wish they were my parents. ha!
    As for Bette and Tina...I understand that you could not explain. Just WOW :)
    Cobey Smulders. mmmmmmm.
    She looks a little like Rachel Shelley to me! Am I insane? Probably.

    ReplyDelete