Monday 23 November 2009

TOP TEN.

Right now, my top tens.

Bands/Musicians :

10. illScarlett
9. Angelfish
7. Uh Huh Her
6. The Postal Service
6. Paramore
5. Hey Monday
4. Cobra Starship
3. Katy Perry
2. She & Him
1. Garbage



Songs :

10. Love Me Like The World Is Ending - Ben Lee
9. Josey - Hey Monday
8. Hot Blooded - Foreigner
7. Claustrophobia - Choir Of Young Believers
6. Only You (Imogen Heap Remix) - Joshua Radin
5. Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
4. Uh Huh - Munchausen By Proxy
3. The Only Exception - Paramore
2. Keep On Tryin' - Poco
1. Hackensack - Katy Perry (I wouldn't usually include a cover, but wow)



TV Shows :

10. Modern Family
9. Gilmore Girls
8. Veronica Mars
7. How I Met Your Mother
6. 30 Rock
5. Better Off Ted
4. Family Guy
3. House
2. Chelsea Lately
1. Bones



Films :

10. Jennifer's Body
9. Bad Santa
8. Juno
7. The Matrix
6. Memento
5. Wristcutters: A Love Story
4. Aberdeen
3. Imagine Me & You
2. FIX
1. (500) Days Of Summer



Others :

10. Katy Perry's Unplugged Album
9. Gossip Girl (mainly Leighton Meester)
8. The fact that I have Cobra Starship tickets :D
7. Carrie-Anne Moss, in general
6. Booth's Pop from "Bones"
5. Models, Inc.
4. Mystery Google
3. The fact that the episode of Bones with Zooey is on, really soon
2. The fact that I see Paramore really soon
1. MLIA


1 comment:

  1. Ha I know love your blog. Or whatever you call it. And trust me, you do NOT have the worst laugh ever. Did I mention I HATE Twilight?

    ReplyDelete