Thursday 26 November 2009

I figured that

seeing as I'd written a blog about my favourite fictional couples, (here) that I'd try and write a blog about my favourite real life (celebrity) couples. Obviously not just random couples I know, because most of those are fuck-ups.

#10 : Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka:
incredibly adorable, and David's guest spots on How I Met Your Mother make me laugh every time


#9: Kat Von D & Nikki Sixx
too perfect for words. Why nobody ever made this connection beforehand, I do not know

#8 : Jim Carrey & Jenny McCarthy
absolutely adorable, and all the charity work they do, especially to benefit children with autism (find the charity here) is incredible.



#7: Hayley Williams & Chad Gilbert
what can I say? Musical heaven.


#6: Amy Poehler & Will Arnett
hilarity. and Amy's guest spots on Arrested Development as Will's nameless spur-of-the-moment wife made me love them more, as did their portrayal of a brother/sister ice-skating team in Blades of Glory



#5: Katy Perry & Russell Brand
I was skeptical at first, but upon seeing pictures, Russell's column and their tweeting interaction, I've decided they're awesome together. So sue me.


#4: Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli
I mean, LOOK at them. I've loved Jennie literally all my life, and these two are so perfect (and insanely attractive!)


#3: Portia De Rossi & Ellen DeGeneres
It's difficult to sum up why they're so perfect until you see them. They're adorable, they're always laughing, and the "De Rossi, DeGeneres. De Interview" video, is actually one of the funniest things ever.


#2: Olivia Wilde & Tao Ruspoli
She was 19 when they got married, and he's a prince. Making them actual royalty. Which is obviously awesome. Plus, the movie "Fix" proves that they're the perfect team.


#1: Zooey Deschanel & Ben Gibbard
Dear God, the perfect couple! Both insanely talented. Both way too cool, musical and if you watch the video of them singing "Dream" (originally by The Everly Brothers) you should really understand what makes them this brilliant. The picture doesn't show Ben too clearly, but I can't find a more adorable one.



Trust me people, these are the couples that are awesome. Don't quote me though, because love is fickle, but I hope all of these last forever, because they just seem... happy.

And, they didn't make the top ten but;
  • Bridget McManus & Karman Kregloe
  • Louise Delamere & Stephen Mangan
  • Sharon Horgan & Jeremy Rainbird
  • Leslie Mann & Judd Apatow
Probably more but I forgot, sorry.

peace and love and all that jazz, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment